Any Serge Lutens fans here? I've been curious about this brand for a while now and is about to place my first sample order. Got a couple of things written down already but want to add some more. You got any suggestions for me? These are my preferences roughly:
1. My current favorite perfumes are:
Frederic Malle "Portrait of a Lady"
Frederic Malle "Une Rose"
2. I like orientals in general, warmth, patchouli, sweet, sexy, soily ... but not entirely heavy, dirty stuff (see above).
3. Favorite flower is rose
4. I don't like tuberose/iris/jasmin dominate things but can appreciate them when they're not playing main violin.
5. Smoke/leather: same as above
6. I tend to prefer unisex bordering female fragrances
7. No concept fragrances. I don't want to smell of a church or a cake.
8. But a bit of character is what I want. Simply "put together" ain't my thing.
Hit me with your best shot!
Edited by Lollo Poudre - Today at 6:09 am